RxTox believes in providing our clients with the highest quality of service, both inside and outside of our CLIA-certified and state licensed laboratory. Our elevated standards for quality control and lab operations far exceed those required by the state and federal government.
We have set up numerous specialized testing panels for many types of physicians, employers, and treatment centers, and can also help you customize a panel to fit your specific testing needs. Detection and positive identification of drugs takes place qualitatively, semi-quantitatively and quantitatively through enzyme immunoassay (EIA) analysis, gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS), and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS).
Our advanced procedures, testing instruments, and superior customer service make RxTox the next generation toxicology lab.
Benefits of Working With RxTox
- CLIA-certified and state licensed toxicology laboratory
- Physician owned and operated
- Highly experienced and innovative lab personnel
- Outstanding customer service
- State of the art in-house testing with EIA, GC/MS, LC/MS/MS
- Fully comprehensive and customizable testing panels
- A deep and diversified catalog of drug tests
- Detailed, accurate and easy to understand reporting
- Timely result turnaround barring unforseen circumstances
- No shipping, supply, or setup charges
- Ongoing support and education
- Competitive pricing for employers